Action & Adrenaline - nature lovers - cultural highlights
Spend an active holiday or relax in Chalet Isabella. Our region offers so many opportunities, whether action & adventure or the many natural highlights - there is something for everyone in the Zillertal!
Adventure Spa pure - The Family Erlebnistherme in Fügen promises lots of fun and action. The 133 m long waterslide of Western Austria and a tube-and-tube slide with a length of 134 m not only inspire the little ones, but also provide untroubled fun for all fans who love sliding! To relax there is a very inviting wellness and relaxation area with a new brine pool.
Spruce Tree Castle
The absolute crowd puller! The Spruce Tree Castle - let yourself be enchanted on the Rosenalmbahn near Zell am Ziller. Every childhood is full of magic and magical moments - in the spruce castle with the spruce trees you and your family can rediscover this joie de vivre. In addition to a generous water play area and an Erlebsnisspielplatz, here you will find 4 towers for sliding, Kraxeln, work with the crane or or to enjoy the beautiful view from 18m height to enjoy.
Boundless adventure is guaranteed
- Arena-Coaster Zillertal - sledding fun for the whole family! The Arena Coaster is located directly at the valley station of the Zillertal Arena in Zell. If you want it really fast, with the Arena Skyliner you can hurl over 4 different routes up to 50 km / h over the Gerlosstein area - this is not for the faint-hearted!
- Nature Ice Palace - The ice cave in Tux is about 30 km away and holds a unique natural gem. The naturally grown cave in the glacier fascinates with its beauty both adults and children (from 6 years). Visitors have the choice of three different tours, accompanied by experienced guides.
- Bath World Stumm - Here you can really let off steam in the water: children's pool, adventure pool, swimming pool / sport pool, swimming pond and a lying area of more than 8,000 m². The highlight form a 62-meter water slide, giant slide "Trio Slide", floor jets, a lazy river, water mushroom, massage tables and massage benches, fountains, diving boards 1m board, 3m board, basketball / soccer court, beach volleyball court.
- Natural high ropes Kaltenbach - In the adventure park, there is a high ropes course with seven different courses, a fixed rope over the waterfall, a Flying Fox, Tarzan course and much more! From a height of 1.40 m, the whole family can let off steam and experience a shared adventure in the Zillertal.
Adventure Mountain Spieljoch
The adventure mountain Spieljoch guarantees unforgettable experiences. With the brand new Spieljochbahn you can easily reach the unique water park on the mountain. There, small and big can let off steam and just be a kid. Whether building wooden dams, rafting or balancing over the spring-fresh water at the Nepal Bridge.
The Spieljoch offers with the summit Barfussweg the children's climbing garden and the petting zoo an Eldorado for the whole family in a unique mountain backdrop and also makes you feel like hiking in the first holiday region in the Zillertal. For more adrenaline, the FatRoller and Mountain Cart on the 5.5 km long downhill track offer perfect.
Experience the unique nature of the Ziller Valley on breathtaking excursions during your stay.
Here are our excursion tips for you:
- Murmelland Zillertal - offers unique experiences in the Zillertal mountains. Here you can watch marmots up close and feed animals in the petting zoo. At the adventure playground you can try out slides, swings and many other play equipment. The Murmelland is located directly on the Zillertaler Höhenstraße - one of the most beautiful Alpine roads in Austria.
- Adlerbühne am Ahorn - At 2,000 m above sea level, the kings of the skies amaze themselves with spectacular aerial acrobatics in front of the dreamlike backdrop of the Zillertal Alps.
- Fishing at Bochra See - Pure adventure is guaranteed when fishing on the newly created Bochra Lake in Stumm. There are char, rainbow trout and also carp. The fishing can of course be taken and the fishing equipment can be hired locally.
- Schlegeis Reservoir - The Schlegeis Alpine Road leads through natural stone tunnels past imposing waterfalls to the reservoir. She expects there a perfect connection between nature and technology.
- Spannagelhöhle - The highest show cave in Europe is a fascinating natural monument with an attached cave museum and is located about 30 km from Kaltenbach.
- Krimml Waterfalls - Marvel at the largest waterfalls in Europe, with a drop of 385 m. On the way to Krimml we treat you to a detour into the Wildgerlostal, past the reservoir Durlassboden in the beautiful Finkau.
Crystal Worlds Wattens
Swarovski Kristallwelten - Lassen Sie sich verzaubern von der funkelnden Traumlandschaft der Swarovski Kristallen. Die Räume im Museum wurden von vielen internationalen Künstlern gestaltete, unter diesen zum Beispiel der Multimedialkünstler Andrè Heller. Bis heute hat diese beliebte Sehenswürdigkeit und Ausflugsziel in Tirol mehr als 14 Millionen Besuchern aus aller Welt Momente des Staunens beschert.
Our cultural tips for you
- Schwaz Silver Mine - combine two worth seeing excursion destinations in one. In a classic guided tour in the largest silver mine of the Middle Ages, you will get interesting insights into past days of the miners' time. The planetarium is right next door.
- The Glass Town Rattenberg - The smallest town in Austria with almost 400 inhabitants is the ideal stage for your holiday and a wonderful place to stroll, enjoy and shop! In the medieval pedestrian zone, the traditional glass factories provide a lot of variety.
- Museum of Tyrolean Farms - Visitors will be impressively informed about the life and culture of the peasants of yesteryear. Nearby is also the cemetery museum, which is also worth a visit.
- Alpine Zoo Innsbruck - Visit the highest zoo in Europe and experience around 2000 alpine animals of about 150 species in wonderfully designed enclosures, terrariums and aquariums. Located at the foot of the Nordkette, you can enjoy a wonderful panoramic view over the rooftops of Innsbruck from here
- City of Innsbruck - You can admire the cultural diversity of Tyrol in Innsbruck. Excursion destinations such as the Golden Roof in the old town or the Folk Art Museum, the arsenal, the Hofkirche, the Kaiserjägermuseum with the Tirol Panorama or the Ferdinandeum. In addition to the spectacular Bergisel ski jump, Innsbruck offers numerous shopping parks for unlimited shopping pleasure.