Your luxury chalet in Zillertal.
Absolute peace, a fantastic panoramic view, lounge and terrace in the middle of the Tyrolean mountains. A sophisticated architecture in an impressive alpine landscape - in the Chalet Isabella you live with up to 10 people on 200 m² living space - the most modern interior and technology with lots of light and high rooms with exposed roof trusses and gallery.
NEW! The mega-cool highlight is the new panorama sauna - with direct access from the living area, a grandiose view over the Zillertal is guaranteed in the cozy organic sauna made of old wood with plenty of space! Experience a holiday in the Alps in a unique environment in one of the most beautiful and luxuriously furnished holiday homes with a unique view over the valley floor and the mountains of the Zillertal.
Alpine Lifestyle Design
The living lounge with dining area impresses with its generous living space of more than 80 m² and enough spacefor the whole family and friends. A fantastic view over the valley floor of the Zillertal is guaranteed by the large panoramic windows and the living gallery with gallery and exposed roof truss made of natural wood. The tiled stove with a visible fireplace guarantee a homely alpine feeling.
NEW! Direct access to the panorama sauna and terrace with a mega-cool view over the Zillertal - relaxing in the sauna made of old wood is guaranteed in any case!
- Just a lot of space. Enjoy the highest level of living comfort on 200 m² of living space with fantastic light flooding, high living rooms. Ideal for sun worshipers and all lovers of the alpine landscape and Tyrolean mountains.
- Mega cool mountain view. The architecture of the chalet with a glass facade with a lot of light makes you feel in the middle of nature and has a grandiose view of the Zillertal mountains from all rooms. The huge garden with a large terrace - lounge furniture, sun loungers and a green area invites you to dream and relax.
- Luxurious living. All bedrooms have high-quality box spring beds and flat screen TV and offer a great feeling of space thanks to the exposed roof truss. The bathrooms are all equipped with a walk-in rain shower as a shower grotto.
- Finest alpine design. The furnishings and interior design in the chalet have been lovingly furnished with alpine lifestyle design and the latest technology.
- Real retreat and absolute peace. The location of the chalet impresses with its secluded location on the edge of the forest on a light mountain plateau with a fantastic view of the Zillertal Alps. The location on the valley floor is very central and all excursion destinations in winter and summer in the Zillertal are easily accessible.